Web Payment Form (WPF)
Integrate an emerchantpay-hosted checkout page.
A Web Payment Form (WPF) hosted by emerchantpay provides you with a secure method for customers to finalise purchases made on your site. Because the WPF is a hosted payment page on emerchantpay’s servers, the PCI DSS compliance requirements for handling customer data are covered by emerchantpay.
- Card payments – credit, debit, and gift cards including:
- American Express
- Diner’s Club
- Payment options – global and regional payment methods:
- Customisation and branding – customisable fields, colours, and CSS code
- Integration in an iFrame – can be hosted within an iFrame on your own checkout page
- Compliance – provides PCI DSS compliance for handling customer data, SCA-Ready
- Additional features – Pay later option, send email receipts, billing and shipping details, display different WPF forms for different storefronts
- Localisation – available in 26 languages:
After integration, your customers are redirected to the WPF when they are ready to checkout and finalise an order from your website. On the WPF page, they input their secure payment information required to complete the payment. emerchantpay securely processes and authenticates this information. Your customers will then be redirected back to your website where they can see a summary of their orders or any additional steps to follow.
To proceed with this solution, you must have an emerchantpay merchant account. Apply for a merchant account by filling out and submitting this contact form.You will be assigned an emerchantpay Account Manager, who will provide you with credentials and assist you with any of emerchantpay’s payment solutions.
Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC.