Install and set up the PrestaShop plugin with emerchantpay.
Accept payments with the emerchantpay PrestaShop shopping cart plugin. То process payments through the emerchantpay Genesis payment gateway, follow these instructions, and install the emerchantpay Gateway Module for PrestaShop on your server. The PrestaShop plugin for emerchantpay offers an enhanced user experience through the implementation of a Web Payment Form flow within an iFrame.
Here you can find the PrestaShop storefront demo.
Supported payment methods:
- Alternative Payment Methods
- Online Banking (oBeP)
- Cash Payments
- Prestashop 1.6.x – 8.1.x
To proceed with this solution, you must have an emerchantpay merchant account. Apply for a merchant account by filling out and submitting this contact form.You will be assigned an emerchantpay Account Manager, who will provide you with credentials and assist you with any of emerchantpay’s payment solutions.
- Navigate to emerchantpay’s module in the PrestaShop Addons Marketplace.
- Click Download.
- Log in with your PrestaShop credentials.
- Provide your contact details.
- Select your PrestaShop version and download the .zip file and documentation.
- Log in to the PrestaShop admin dashboard using your unique store link.
- In the PrestaShop admin dashboard, go to Module Manager in the left column.
- Click Upload a module and upload the emerchantpay .zip file.
- Click Configure.
- Enter your Genesis credentials to link your PrestaShop store with your emerchantpay account.
- Select your payment method and transaction types. For assistance, contact your Account Manager.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
To install the emerchantpay payment module for PrestaShop, follow these steps:
You can find the PrestaShop module in your active payment methods. emerchantpay’s payment module is now available in your checkout process.